we met diana + kyle in a cozy tequila bar in midtown last november. our first impression was that they were soooo incredibly adorable together! their wedding took place at the fabulous skylands manor at the botanical gardens (which we were already familiar with from a memorable episode of “whose wedding is it, anyway?”). we loved the aura of the castle– the stone walls, arched-doorways and spiral staircase. what a fantastic venue to photograph! we also loved:
- the vivid color of the chuppah at their outdoor ceremony- it totally popped against the sky
- you know we can’t resist a koi pond
- learning so many sweet new moves on the dancefloor at their reception
- the band’s trombone player/so-you-think-you-can-dance-finalist
- diana’s awesome photographer sister, pixie…and pixie’s photographer boyfriend! their bright hair colors made us happy
thanks, again to diana + kyle for having us! such an awesome day!!!